Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Visual Pollution in the Costa Brava (Mostly Barcelona)

Street art is dead, there, another person said it. I rented a bike and carried a camera in my pocket. This is the evidence of youth gone mad. Eat a taco and relax homie.

How the Catalonian feel about LOVE. 
Someone stands corrected in Roses (in the Costa Brava) 
See I told you he was a British African.
What did the Pink Panther say when he stepped on an ant?
I live in the apartment building with the 2 headed person.
What do young boys do behind a wall? Move cinderblocks of course. Taken through a hole in the wall. 
Old meets new.
I love the contrast.
What kind of local social-the kind that has hardcore shows!
Looks like a Catalonian hoedown. 
Tear down a house and leave a wall.
Garden jail.
Art or visual noise?
I could stand behind putting this on someone's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment